NARRATIVE TEXT

     Once upon a time, there lived a beautifull girl in the small house near of the city. Her name is Ayana. She lived alone in her house because her parents were past away.

     One day, when she was sweep in front of the house. she saw a man and the man approached Ayana. His name is Sabda. He is a man from another city and he came to join an event in this city.
   He asked to Ayana " Excuse me, is there the country which have an event ? ".
  "Yes sure, can I help you? " Ayana's said.
  " Yes, I am the one who want to join the event.
  However, I don't know where I must go" Sabda's Said.
  "Don't worry, I'll take you. But, its better if you rest at my home firts, because the event will be held at few days again " Ayana's answer.
  "Thank you very much. By the way,  what's your name? " Asked Ayana.
  "My name is Ayana. And what's your name? "
  " My name is Sabda. Its nice to see you" Sabda's said.

  In the several days later he lived in the Ayana's house. He felt fall in love with Ayana, but Ayana don't know about that. He wanted to tell about his felling but he got to find the right time.

      Its time that day. Ayana decided to take Sabda to that place. It was an event the bake sale where to help victims of floods. Many of them had already gathered there. Ayana said that enough until this is where he carried Sabda, but Sabda say no. Sabda wanted if Ayana with him. Finally Ayana received requested from Sabda. And Ayana also help them.

  Be at the afternoon and the event has been done. And they come back to home. When they were in the street, Sabda decided to stop in the middle of the street and say something to Ayana.
   "Ayana, I want to tell you something. In the first I meet you, I feel a fallin love with you."
  "Are you serious? I also feel the same with you".

  After give expression to their feelings. They decided to make a relationships and also they met Sabda's parent. But in the fact, Sabda's parent didn't approve because Ayana came from the near of country and didn't have parents. Hearing this, Ayana felt very sad. But Sabda always said that all gonna be allright. The day's ayana at Sabda's house, she always tried to take the heart Sabda's parent and always be polite, he helped the servant to clean the house and cooking. It was make the parents crushed and finally accepted Ayana to be her daughter-in-law.

   Finally they got married and happy ever after. Love it's a struggle, and you have to fight for it if you want to get the best.

Komentar

Postingan Populer