Holiday with my family

   Last year, I spent the time with my family to vacation in Yogyakarta. Approximately 5 hours trip by car from our home. We went at 3 am and arrived in Borobudur Temple at 8 am.
   In Borobudur Temple, I decided to breakfast first in the car, because we haven't had breakfast yet. After that, we were heading of the temple by climbing the stairs one by one. It was very tiring but I really enjoyed it. In there,  I took a lot of picture and enjoyed the view from the temple.
   The second place is Keraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat to see some historical building in Yogyakarta. In addition, we also took a lot of picture. In there, we're helped by a guide which he explained the history of some building. Many of the building and also a lot of history. It seem that the time shows at 12.30 pm and we decided to prayer dzuhur in Gedhe Kauman Mosque and also lunch. We lunched in the shop near the palace.
   After from Keraton. We went to Malioboro. We took some photo in the side of road that says " Malioboro Street". Many tourists who want to take a picture there. So, we have to get in line if we want to take a picture. In addition, we saw so many merchant with various product which they claim to be a traditional product of Yogyakarta. I bought some T-shirt with the word " Yogyakarta" printed on it. Meanwhile, my mother bought some merchandise to be brought home when we go back.
   I really enjoyed in this holiday. After shoping, finally we returned home. Before reaching home, we ate fried rice on the side of road in Limpung. Not long after that, we continued the journey and got home safely at 11 pm.
   It was very tiring day but we were very happy. Because, we got a lot of fun together in there.

Komentar

Postingan Populer